Emploi home care physical therapist ii / Riyadh
Offre : home care physical therapist ii : Extrait de l'Offre home care physical therapist ii : » Riyadh » Annonce 1111195019 Date : 11-11-2017 : » Pays Saudi Arabia » Provide direct clinical care, including physical therapy assessment, treatment and management of patients, which meet the physical therapy standard of clinical practice at clinical areas and patient's resident. Train staff members in clinical areas of responsibility.
1.Performing comprehensive assessment and utilizing critical thinking skills in defining measurable goals and plan of care.
2.Performing clinical therapeutic and diagnostic procedures at clinical sites and patient's residence according to Department policies, procedures and clinical practice.
3. Formulating a plan of care for patient base on evidence practice and holistic care.
4. Ensuring that patient's needs are appropriately matched with care provided.
5. Acting independently to assess, treat and progress patient care to maximize rehabilitation potential at clinical sites and at patient's residence.
6. Managing an individual caseload of patients effectively and efficiently.
7. Working as part of a team to ensure effective communication and delivery of care.
8. Performing accurate, concise and legible documentation and statistics on all care provided to patients
according to the policy and procedures.
9. Conducting comprehensive assessment for patient's referred to home care to determine eligibility
for home care programs.
10. Visiting patients at their resident to deliver service and driving to patient's home as required.
11. Assessing patient's needs for home medical equipment and assistive devices and promoting rehabilitation at home. » Fonction : » Santé/Social
Par : bayt - King Fahad Medical City
- Postuler pour ce poste :
- Toutes les Offres d'emploi du Site bayt
- Toutes les Offres d'emploi de king fahad medical city